Welcome to Midoricon's Got Talent 2015!
This is no small event; everyone who makes it through the audition stage will do a walk on introduction, perform their talent in front of a live audience at the ampitheater at Midoricon, and you will be competing not just for prizes, but the title of Midoricon 2015's Superstar (That is an official title).
You will be judged by 3 to 5 judges, of which will be handpicked by Midoricon and Ryzen Xia of Reckless Crew to certify they are qualified to do so.
Being a competition, you will not be the only one who wants to win, SO DON'T HOLD BACK AND DO YOUR BEST. You are NOT obligated to perform the specific talent you performed in the audition video, but you are obligated to perform a talent within the same category. (I.e. - If you make it through dancing to a kpop song, you may NOT enter at Midoricon doing acrobatics or just singing. Dancing is the main talent you must portray).
If you decide to change it up on me, I MUST KNOW, at the latest, a day before Midoricon. There will also be photographers and videographers scheduled to attend, so media of your performance WILL BE GUARANTEED. That still doesn't mean you shouldn't ask your friends to whip out their own gear. You all work hard for your talent, you deserve to have record of it. All audition tapes will not be seen by ANYONE but staff of the Midoricon's Got Talent show. If you want to get a head start and start making your audition tape now, you must do the following to qualify:
1) In your audition tape, please mention/note your real name AND YOUR FACEBOOK NAME so when you audition I know exactly who I am looking for. If there is a song, please name the SONG AND ARTIST as if the audio gets cut out, I can still look it up.
2) Specify what your talent is and perform your talent.
3) Audition tapes may not be any longer than 5 minutes.
4) Please like and subscribe to both Facebook.com/therekless youtube.com/RyXiaTV (This is where footage will be uploaded after the convention.)
6) HAVE FUN, in the end this is a friendly competition and there should be nothing but good vibes! Good luck everyone! If there are any further questions, don't hesitate to message me and ask!
You are also free to sign up at the convention, and there will be a sign up sheet at the Information Desk!