Join Our Directory of Photographers
You there, behind the lens! Hello!
Due to Midoricon's unrivaled scenery, we draw in some of the most talented cosplayers and photographers alike! Want a chance to book with hundreds of cosplayers during Midoricon weekend? By subscribing to our directory, you’re getting the best possible exposure as we link all of our attendees with your portfolio, pricing, and weekend booking schedule. Midoricon will bring you and your clients home some one-of-a-kind shots you won’t be able to get at any other convention! Whether you’re just now building a portfolio or making your living behind the lens, we’ll help you make this a profitable weekend.
To subscribe to our photoshoot booking directory for Midoricon 2015, there will be a $20 fee for giving you exposure and making client accessibility through our website easier. We also ask for your permission to use the photos you take during Midoricon weekend for promotional material. Your photos may be featured on our front page image slider, subpages, social media pages, the 2015 gallery, flyers, banners and more. We promise never to profit directly from your work by selling prints, digital copies, etc. The fine print concerning this arrangement can be found below on this page.
- A written profile. Can be an excerpt from your personal website.
- A portrait of you for your profile page, cropped 260w x 180h
- Uploadeded first into a photobucket or flickr account, provide the direct urls to 10 - 20 photos you've taken at Midoricon’s past years preferably, and/or other locations, as long as cosplayers are the subject. These should be your most impressive photos. Sell your skills here, folks!
- What will your clients get when they book with you? Digital copies and prints? Are prints extra? Explain your services in detail.
- Draft a photoshoot schedule. What will your availability look like for the weekend? Which times need to be blocked off for semi-important things (such as eating. And maybe sleeping!)
- A pricing table.
Upon purchasing your subscription, you must agree to the following terms:
Midoricon wishes to license certain electronic and printed rights in the work which you, the photographer, will create at Midoricon 2015, taking place during September 2015 on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 27th, at Maumee Bay State Park Lodge and state park grounds.
Upon acceptance after submitting the application, the photographer grants to the Midoricon the following electronic and printed rights in the work for an indefinite span of time:
- Electronic or printed advertising material, including, but not limited to: printed flyers, banners and/or posters for booths, memes, social media images.
- Website header, gallery and/or subpage images, applicable to www.midoricon.com, and all social media accounts including, but not limited indefinitely to, Midoricon’s accounts on - www.facebook.com, www.tumblr.com, www.twitter.com, www.youtube.com, etc.
Midoricon agrees never to sell prints of the photographer’s work for profit at any time, under any circumstances. If Midoricon wishes to make any additional uses of the work, Midoricon agrees to seek permission from the photographer and make such payments as are agreed to between the parties at that time. Midoricon shall not make or permit any alterations, whether by adding or removing material from the work, without the permission of the photographer, except to crop or resize photos as needed.
Ready? Subscribe Now!